“The provision of warehousing, order fulfillment services and packaging supplies to the general public and trade customers”
Within the constraints of the above scope, it is the policy of this organization:-
● Establish sound environmental performance through the implementation of environmental management systems and training all our staff on company policies, objectives and targets, as appropriate.
● Meet all relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
● Foster the commitment of all management and staff to continually improving the environmental performance of the company and in their domestic activities.
● Ensure that staff consider all environmental aspects and potential impacts of their work and ensure the availability of a platform for discussion and suggestion of environmental concerns and initiatives.
● Develop objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
● Develop a relationship and encourage suppliers and contractors to recognize their environmental responsibilities and make it part of the way we do business together.
● Consider environmental issues within the organization’s strategic decision making process.
● Cooperate with the communities in which we operate, government, regulatory bodies and interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbor.
● Promote waste minimization by recycling and /or finding other uses for redundant and waste product whenever economically viable and environmentally sound to do so.